22.10.09



RELIENT K - Must Have Done Something Right
(Enough said.)

We should get jerseys 'cause we make a good team.
But yours would look better than mine, 'cause you're out of my league.
And i know that it's so cliched, to tell you that everyday
I spend with you is the new best day of my life.

I'm racking my brain for a new improved way,
To let you know your more to me than what i know how to say,

Isn't that not the cutest thing ever. or is it more "im-really-needy-and-i-need-to-hold-on-to-this-relationship-forever-otherwise-i-might-self-harm" ?
What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. okay i actually heard this song on the radio and wrote down the lyrics about a year back and never thought of it again till now. SO CUTE. the other option made me laugh but i dont think this falls into that catagory.. or i hope not. its cuteee. X

    ReplyDelete